This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Bhutan Network USA
Bhutan Network USA shares our mission statement and approach.
We place specific emphasis on ideas and needs identified and expressed by our Bhutanese partners. The intention is to connect people directly so that face-to-face interaction (e.g. between European, N-American and Bhutanese organic farmers, artists, professionals, etc.) can take place. We are especially interested in less privileged but highly-skilled people who lack the means to establish such connections yet have wisdom to share. Small-scale and hands-on practical approaches are particularly welcome.
Areas of Interest and Activity
- Organic farming and sustainable forestry
- Sustainable and ethical tourism, and traditional hospitality practices
- Education and vocational training
- Promotion of vocational professions
- Applied research
- Arts and (traditional) crafts
- Sports and health